When you love a person, you want them to know what they mean to you, and words may seem insufficient to let them know how much you love them. If you are experiencing the same, you can easily relate to 'I love you more than anything' quotes. Confessing your feelings to your partner once in a while does wonders in your relationship and will bring them close to you. We have combined some romantic 'I love you more than anything' quotes to express your feelings and affection for your significant other in this post.

251 "I Love You More Than" Quotes And Sayings

  1. I love you more than fries love ketchup.
  1. I love you more than the number of stars in the galaxy.
  1. I love you more than the squirrel loves a nut.
  1. I love you more than you love me.
  1. I love you more than Romeo loved Juliet.
  1. I love you more than Tom loves Jerry.
  1. Burritos, tacos, and nachos? I love you more than all of them.
  1. I love you more than anything.
  1. I love you more than the fish needs the water.
  1. I love you more than I love myself.
  1. I love you more than the number of questions on the Internet.
  1. I love you more than the amount of water in the ocean.
  1. I love you more than an angel loves the heavens.
  1. I love you more than the love between the love-birds.
  1. I love you more than Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, and George Clooney combined.
  1. I love you more than the number of sand particles on earth.
  1. I love you more than the fat kid loves the cake.
  1. I love you more than the nerd loves books.
  1. I love you more than a mouse loves cheese.
  1. I love you more than the peacock loves the rain.
  1. I love you more than the moon loves the earth.
  1. I love you more than my best friend.
  1. I love you more than a pizza.
  1. I love you more than how much the British love their tea.
  1. I love you more than a child loves Christmas.
  1. I love you more than the square root of infinity.
  1. I love you more than a dancer loves to dance.
  1. I love you more than the lemon loves lemonade.
  1. I love you more than Mickey loves Mini.
  1. I love you more than ice cream.
  1. I love you more than your imagination.
  1. I love you more than words can describe; numbers can count, and technologies can discover.
  1. I love you more than a Cookie Monster loves his cookies.
  1. I love you more than the snow in the Alps.
  1. I love you more than the blood in my veins.
  1. I love you more than wine.
  1. I love you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.
  1. I love you more than the baby loves the milk.
  1. I love you more than breathing.
  1. I love you more than the bee loves the honey.
  1. I love you more than a person loves sleeping.
  1. I love you more than a singer who loves singing.
  1. I love you more than a goat loves the grass.
  1. I love you more than chocolates.
  1. I love you more than Popeye loves Olive.
  1. I love you more than the number of drops in the rain.
  1. I love you more than paradise.
  1. I love you more than a choco-pie.
  1. I love you more than the springs.
  1. I love you more than shopping.
  1. I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.
  1. I love you more than my heart could have ever loved.
  1. I love you more than the first sip of the bed tea.
  1. I love you more than a sea of flowers, a garden of smiles, and a world of hugs.
  1. I love you more than anything in my life.
  1. My darling, I love you more than there is water in the ocean, lakes, ponds, and streams.
  1. I love you more than children love candies.
  1. I love you more than Chandler loves Monica.
  1. I love you more than the sand loves the sea.
  1. I love you more than Netflix and chill.
  1. I love you more than Freud loves his mother.
  1. Sweetie! I love you more than the pig loves mud.
  1. I love you more than a chilled beer.
  1. I love you more than bread loves butter.
  1. My sweetheart, I love you more than Bella loves Edward.
  1. I love you more than the coffee, but please don't make me prove it.
  1. I love you more than love.
  1. I love you more than the idea of me having a magic wand.
  1. I love you more than Jack loves Rose.
  1. Sweetheart! I love more than a blooming rose.
  1. I love you more than a toothbrush loves the toothpaste.
  1. I love you more than my lips love to smile.
  1. I love you more than the holidays.
  1. I love you more than a grandma loves her grandchildren.
  1. I love you more than yesterday and more than ever.
  1. I love you more than having free time on the busiest days.
  1. Darling! I love you more than an eagle loves the sky.
  1. I love you more than the long weekends.
  1. I love you more than Canada loves hockey.
  1. I love you more than paparazzi like to take pictures.
  1. I love you more than tired people love the rest.
  1. I love you more than my smartphone.
  1. I love you more than I hate Mondays.
  1. I love you more than the Harry Potter series.
  1. I love you more than hot chocolate on cold evenings.
  1. I love you more than my life.
  1. I love you more than a cop loves thieves.
  1. My sweetheart, I love you more than a bear loves honey.
  1. I love you more than flowers, love the raindrops.
  1. I love you more than peanut butter loves the jelly.
  1. I love you more than any person in your life can love you.
  1. I love you more than the ballerina loves her shoes.
  1. I love you more than an Italian loves pasta.
  1. I love you more than every action I take.
  1. I love you more than Joan Jett loves Rock & Roll.
  1. I love you more than a joker loves his circus.
  1. I love you more than the rabbit loves to jump.
  1. I love you more than a window seat on a crowded train.
  1. I love you more than children love McDonald's.
  1. I love you more than a cat loves a mouse.
  1. I love you more than dreaming.
  1. I love you more than my salary day.
  1. I love you more than any person has ever loved.
  1. I love you more than my cat loves its box.
  1. I love you more than all I have in this life.
  1. I love you more than all the treasures of the world.
  1. I love you more than the sun, the ocean, and the mountains.
  1. I love you more than the oxygen in the air.
  1. I love you more than the amount of all water on the planet.
  1. I love you more than words can define, feelings can express, and thoughts can imagine.
  1. I love you more than waves love the sand on the beach.
  1. I love you more than the dry ground loves rain.
  1. I love you more than a hammer loves a nail.
  1. I love you more than the sunsets and the dawns.
  1. I love you more than a smoker loves to smoke.
  1. I love you more than a watch loves to tick.
  1. I love you more than the oasis in the desert.
  1. I love you more than the swimmer loves to dive.
  1. I love you more than sushi.
  1. I love you more than I love to tweet.
  1. I love you more than the rat loves to burrow.
  1. Sweetie! I love you more than French Fries.
  1. I love you more than dogs.
  1. My sweetheart, I love you more than there are words in books.
  1. I love you more than a surfer loves his board.
  1. I love you more than the day I was born.
  1. I love you more than snow in winter and the sun in summer.
  1. I love you more than a lawyer loves money.
  1. I love you more than the doctors love the stethoscope.
  1. Darling! I love you more than cats hate dogs.
  1. I love you more than a businessman loves his profit.
  1. I love you more than there are leaves on a tree.
  1. I love you more than anything you can imagine.
  1. I love you more than a dog loves chewing a bone.
  1. Darling, I love you more than any victory in the hardest competition.
  1. I love you more than a nerd loves his dictionary.
  1. I love you more than the cold loves the sneeze.
  1. I love you more than a fly loves crap.
  1. I love you more than Instagram.
  1. I love you more than women love diamonds.
  1. I love you more than a possum loves trash.
  1. I love you more than a hungry person loves food.
  1. I love you more than the little light in the darkest night.
  1. I love you more than YouTubers' happiness in achieving a million views.
  1. I love you more than I can express.
  1. I love you more than Cinderella loved Prince Charming.
  1. I love you more than all seasons of the year.
  1. I love you more than anything in the universe and outside it.
  1. I love you more than adventures.
  1. I love you more than taking selfies.
  1. I love you more than happy endings.
  1. I love you more than the butterflies in the gardens, the rainbow over the blue sky, and the greeneries in the meadow.
  1. I love you more than the unforgettable first kiss.
  1. I love you more than the thrills I get from roller coaster rides, skiing down an icy slope, and bungee jumping.
  1. I love you more than I love food.
  1. I love you more than the sun loves the moon.
  1. I love you more than trees love water.
  1. I love you more than cheesecake, carrot cake, and chocolate cake.
  1. I love you more than a cat loves chasing its tail.
  1. I love you more than a nerd loves his glasses.
  1. I love you more than lock loves the key.
  1. I love you more than a skinny person loves salad.
  1. I love you more than a movie geek who loves popcorn.
  1. I love you more than a child loves a teddy-bear.
  1. I love you more than a shoe loves a sock.
  1. I love you more than philosophy loves being obscure.
  1. I love you more than a duck loves water.
  1. I love you more than zombies love brains.
  1. I love you more than Batman loves his cave.
  1. I love you more than a letter loves an envelope.
  1. I love you more than schoolgirls love gossiping.
  1. I love you more than a hippie loves his long hair.
  1. I love you more than a crack-head loves crack.
  1. I love you more than there are planets.
  1. I love you more than people want to discover the cure for cancer.
  1. I love you more than my heartbeats.
  1. I love you more than the keys, love the keyboard.
  1. I love you more than any victory in the hardest competition.
  1. I love you more than sunny weather.
  1. I love you more than any accountant can count.
  1. I love you more than children love Disneyland.
  1. I love you more than my hobbies.
  1. I love you more than my cat loves eating fish.
  1. I love you more than British people love fish and chips.
  1. I love you more than boys love cars.
  1. I love you more than a ghost likes to scare people.
  1. I love you more than stars love the nights.
  1. I love you more than lazy Sunday mornings.
  1. I love you more than colors in the rainbow.
  1. I love you more than peanut butter love jelly.
  1. I love you more than Joanie loves Chachi.
  1. I love you more than a baby loves a pacifier.
  1. I love you more than a bird loves pecking at fruits.
  1. I love you more than a blonde loves her hair-dye.
  1. I love you more than waves in the ocean.
  1. I love you more than a tie loves the suit.
  1. I love you more than a rooster loves its hens.
  1. I love you more than Allie loves Noah.
  1. I love you more than the combination of a pizza with cheese.
  1. I love you more than ants love sugar.
  1. I love you more than any love song can describe.
  1. I love you more than apple pie, lemon meringue pie, and chocolate mud pie.
  1.  I love you more than Australians love humor.
  1. I love you more than Barack Obama loves Michelle.
  1. I love you more than birds love nesting.
  1. I love you more than celebrities love winning Oscars.
  1. I love you more than dogs love to bark.
  1. I love you more than the taste of fresh fruits.
  1. I love you more than farmers love a plentiful harvest.
  1. I love you more than Jaime loves Cersei.
  1. I love you more than Justin Bieber loved Hailey.
  1. I love you more than kidnappers love ransom.
  1. I love you more than ladies love wearing makeup.
  1. I love you more than Donald Duck loves Daisy.
  1. I love you more than monkeys love bananas.
  1. I love you more than my cat and dog.
  1. I love you more than parents love their children.
  1. I love you more than pilots love aviator glasses.
  1. I love you more than polar bears love snow.
  1. I love you more than princesses love their tiaras.
  1.  love you more than Shrek loves his swamp.
  1. I love you more than snakes love mice.
  1. I love you more than South Africans love dancing.
  1. I love you more than taking warm baths on cold winter mornings.
  1. I love you more than the catfishes love saltwater.
  1. I love you more than the Koreans love rice.
  1. I love you more than the feeling of finding loose change in your pocket.
  1. I love you more than the feeling of peeling the plastic off a brand-new phone.
  1. I love you more than the French love Croissants.
  1. I love you more than the press loves a scandal.
  1. I love you more than the Seven Dwarfs love Snow White.
  1. I love you more than Thor loves his hammer.
  1. I love you more than vampires love human blood.
  1. I love you more than YouTubers love saying, "hit the subscribe button."
  1. I love you more than clothes, love hangers
  1. I love you more than burgers love patties.
  1. I love you more than the sweetness in the caramel.
  1. I love you more than Switzerland, my dream destination.
  1. I love you more than the New Year Eve parties.
  1. I love you more than having a hair-spa.
  1. I love you more than my PS4 video game.
  1. I love you more than dry skin loves moisturizer.
  1. I love you more than dogs love to play.
  1. I love you more than muscles love protein.
  1. I love you more than Cheetah loves to hunt.
  1. I love you more than people love the Eiffel tower.
  1. I love you more than stars love the moon.
  1. I love you more than the number of times people say "hello" on the phone.
  1. I love you more than the artist loves their art.
  1. I love you more than the clouds in the sky.
  1. I love you more than all the days and nights ever existed.

These are some quirky 'I love you more than you know' quotes to express your true feelings creatively and to delight your beloved. Love has no boundaries. Therefore, do not hesitate to use exaggerated words to express your love for your partner. It will certainly bring a smile to their face and make their day.

The following two tabs change content below.

Dr. Dave Jenkins is a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) and is the founder of Fredericksburg Relationship Center, LLC. After obtaining his Doctorate of Ministry in Family Therapy and Master of Divinity from Amridge University, he joined the US Army as a mental health counselor. He retired after 20 years of service. He also worked as an Employee Assistance... more

Shivank is an experienced professional with a passion for writing, editing, and research. With a bachelor's degree in Mass Communication, he previously worked as a production editor. Shivank transitioned into a writer/editor, contributing to various publications as a freelancer. He writes literature, including quotes, poems and wishes, for MomJunction. He has a special interest in music and relationships. During his... more